Embossed Paper Design

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

OOPS!  I left this up on my computer yesterday so I could add more happy thoughts and I forgot to hit post!

Well, it's Monday again.  But I am holding true to my plan and working on looking at Monday in a brighter light.  What is making me happy today:
-  Celebrating my husband being a fabulous dad!  Watching Dave as a dad is so awesome ... the only thing that tops the joy on his face when he is spending time with the twins, is the pure elation of the Jakob and Taylor when daddy walks in the door!!
-  I am excited to try Birchbox!  A wonderful friend of mine recommended it, just signed up today, and I can't wait to get my first box filled with delicious beauty samples!
-  The begin of the decline ... to the numbers on the scale that is!  Nothing is more motivating to me than starting to see results!
-  Making plans with friends in Portland!  I am over the moon excited to be heading to Portland next week and I can't wait to see all the people I love and miss!
-  Enjoying a clean house ... well ok, so only my main floor is clean, but I am still loving it!  It might not even last 24 hours, but at least there were a few hours without crumbs under foot, dried food stuck to the counter, and dog hair over everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment