2. Finding new blogs! Since I have started blogging, I have been exploring the world of blogs and I am having so much fun! There are some awesome blogs out there about cooking, parenting, organization, crafts, home decor, and so so so much more! It's become a nice escape.
3. Getting back to the gym ... took me a few days to get back to my workout routine after returning from our trip to Portland, but I am so happy to be back at it!
4. Planning and preparing for one of my very very dear friends to visit!!! The fabulous Amy C. comes into town on Sunday and I am so excited!!
5. Cooking for my family has actually brought me quite a bit of enjoyment lately. I go through phases of loving cooking and then feeling like it's a chore. Right now, I am really enjoying it ... and it's helping the family to save money as well! I have been digging out some of my most favorite cookbooks (Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics, Everyday Italian, and Wine and Food by Williams Sonoma are my three go-to's), finding new recipes online, and sifting through my Cooking Light magazines.
6. Along the same lines, I purchased a new cutting board from Target the other day and I am so happy with it. I know it sounds funny to have a cutting board be included in my "Happy Monday" list, but it seriously makes me so happy! It's part of the Giada collection at Target (she makes some great kitchen tools!) and it's quite large!! It's making cooking even more enjoyable!
7. New season of Royal Pains and Covert Affairs are well under way and they are definitely making me happy!
8. I am enjoying reading The Paris Wife! Good book ... I recommend it! Not done yet (it really takes me quite a while to get through a book ... I'm not a fast reader and I read at night which means I don't read for very long before I am ready to go to sleep) but it's good so far!
9. We had a thunder storm come through last night and it seems to have helped break the heat and humidity ... so I am excited to say that the weather is making me happy! It is not oppressively hot out today and that is a major plus!
10. I ran into a friend at the gym today! I know a handful of people in Maryland and I actually ran into a friend the gym! Brought a smile to my face!!
Happy Monday! I hope you have a fabulous week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment