Embossed Paper Design

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

I forgot to hit post again ... oops!  So I guess maybe it should be "Happy Tuesday" instead!  
  • Having my friend come out from Oregon for a visit!  What a blessing!  
  • During Amy's visit we focused on finding the treasures of Maryland and specifically the area we live. It really helped to shed a more positive light on our east coast exchange program! (stay tuned for a blog list of what we found!)
  • Being surprised by my husband with a girls night out on Friday.  Enjoyed an amazing tapas dinner at an incredible restaurant followed by some baseball ... five rows up from home plate! 
  • Pinterest.com.  I AM SERIOUSLY OBSESSED!  Thanks to the guidance of Amy Cleveland I am now a pinning machine!
  • Coming up with DIY projects.  Also part of my obsession with pinterest, I have begun to make a list of some very fun DIY projects I would love to try and tackle!  
  • Drum roll please ... we have a coffee table!  That's right folks, no more moving around the tiny end table!  Found a gorgeous piece at Pottery Barn and after my store credit earned from our previous PB purchase, a few gift cards I had been hoarding, and a soon to expire coupon ... I was able to score the beautiful piece for $100!  I just wish I could decorate it ... I always try not to wish my kids older, but I can't wait until I can finally decorate my house again  
  • I am currently working on editing some of our photos from recent adventures!  I am having so much fun!  The one downside ... I am going to need to buy some more frames!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment